Sunday, September 7, 2008

a random list of things

1. I haven't posted a blog in a really long time.
2. Dusty and I just watched the movie "Once". It was really good. We just downloaded the soundtrack too.
3. I'm starting to feel like myself again after several months of feeling like I was about to go crazy at any moment.
4. Work has slowed down a lot. Finally.
5. I'm getting lots of time to catch up on my sleep.
6. I'm currently reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's pretty good.
7. I've decided to wait to get my counselor's license until we come home permanently. I feel at peace with this decision.
8. We camped Friday night and climbed all day Saturday. It was fun.
9. I woke up with sore arms this morning.
10. I slept in while Dusty made eggs, blueberry waffles, and bacon. Then he woke me up and we ate together in bed. Yum!
11. Nowadays, I spend lots of my time reading, climbing, running, and hanging out with my favorite person (Dusty).
12. Yesterday, I was gently reminded that technically, we live in a war zone.
13. We saw about 10 military helicopters fly overhead, twice. Weird. You never know when the North will decide to attack. Kind of keeps me on my guard more than when I'm in the States.
14. I will be home the evening of October 30th. I can't wait!

That is all. Bye.