Thursday, January 17, 2008

Goodbye Cheese Balls, Hello Milk

Umm... so yesterday... I kinda, sorta finished off the cheese balls. Yes, I finished that big huge bucket all by myself while sitting in front of the TV. Dusty helped a little along the way, but not much. Now I have gas. "Dusty, I'm sorry that I'm so stinky." Just goes to show how little self-control I have. Although those cheese balls were really good, I'm glad they're gone. I told Dusty not to buy them anymore. He agreed. Also, he asked me yesterday if I could lay off the milk. That made me angry and defensive because I'm a bit possessive of my milk. Anyone who knows me well, knows this about me. The thing is, I've just gotten over being sick for three weeks. During this time I literally drank zero milk which was incredibly difficult for me. So now that I'm healthy again, I'm kinda into my milk. However, in my defense, I'm still drinking much less milk than I used to back home. The reason? Well, there are two reasons. One is that the gallon of milk doesn't exist in Korea. We buy 1000mL cartons which is the equivalent of maybe 1/3 of a gallon of milk. Also, we have no car, so anytime we go to the store and get milk, we have to carry it home. Usually Dusty carries it in his backpack.

So yes, we actually got into an argument over milk of all things. After we talked through things and resolved the conflict, I went to the fridge to get some water (even though I really wanted some milk). And what do I find? Dusty has hidden the milk behind a bunch of stuff in the fridge. Are you serious? You think that hiding the milk from me is going to stop me from finding it and drinking it? No way, Jose. Today, I went to 7-11 all by myself and bought three 1000mL cartons of milk. That should last us a few days. Ah, married life.

Also, this was published by Rebs... not Dusty