Thursday, October 16, 2008

Catching You Up

- Last Tuesday, I got food poisoning and spent the day alternating between puking, having diarrhea, and laying in bed. No fun.
- Then, I spent the rest of the week feeling weak and tired.
- Last weekend I went to the World Passion Conference and saw Chris Tomlin and David Crowder. It was great to hear some amazing worship music after a year of struggling through not so amazing worship music.
- I can't wait to come home and worship at The Grove. I think it will make me so joyful that I'll have to sing at the top of my lungs and dance like a crazy woman. Sorry for those of you who might have to witness this.
- I got to hang out with my friend Natalie all weekend. She is awesome and has been such a blessing in my life in the past few months. Then, I had to say goodbye. Who knows when I'll see her again.
- The goodbyes have begun. I'm sad to say goodbye but so excited to come home.
- This week of work has been the busiest week thus far. I'm so ready to be finished with the long work days and time spent away from Dusty.
- Today, I had 3 BOYS in one of my classes with the English names, Sally, Holly, Kate and Amy!?!? Poor things.
- One time earlier this year, I had a boy with the English name, Gondom!?!?
- Last night, I spent three hours at the climbing gym. At the end of my workout, I did 27 pull-ups (with assistance). I'm gonna have Popeye arms!
- I'm finally feeling like I've figured out balance in my life again. I've met the coolest people in the past few months. Just in time to come home and readjust.
- I have so much to do in the next two weeks to prepare to come home. Better go.